Saturday, December 01, 2007

Gooooooo Tooooooo Sleeeeep, Ellie!

So we've had a rude welcome to the world of toddler sleep problems. Moving to the toddler bed is good and bad. Now the little stinker can just climb out, but she won't bust her neck. So we always have to listen for the pitter patter of little feet after we put her down. One night I did hear that pitter patter, and much to my surprise, this was what greeted me when I went upstairs. She had gotter her dora swimsuit and tried to put it on over her jammies. And then gotten into my purse and squeezed a whole thing of lip gloss onto our end table. She would have gotten into more trouble if I weren't laughing so hard.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Nora has been in her twin bed for 2 months now and has been pretty good about staying in, but last night I had to put her back in bed 7 times! She would run into our room throw open the door and say, "I wake up!" If it continues and she starts roaming the house I might use a babygate to keep her inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! It makes it so hard to get mad when they are so cute!!! But, then they think they can keep doing it because mommy or daddy thought it was funny! It's a vicious cycle! Ü Good luck! I have the same fight with Bradley every night it seems!

    ReplyDelete