TAG- whoever wants to do it, since Laura & Kim just started I tag them, too
(these are not in ranked order)
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My husband
4. My testimony/faith
8 Books I have read and enjoyed :
2. Anything Jane Austen
3. Anything Charles Dickens
4. Anything C.S. Lewis
5. Anything Harry Potter
6. Three Cups of Tea
7. From Beirut to Jerusalem
8. Profiles in Courage
8 Words, phrases I say often:
1. I love you
3. You can come out when you're sweet.
4. Who is stinky?
5. Yay! Ellie go potty!
6. Go and play!
8. Go to bed!
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Have my children leave home equipped to be successful in life (including spiritually)
2. Get a masters degree
3. Learn to play violin or guitar or piano better
4. Travel with Darik (most likely on missions)
5. Pay off mortgage/Out of Debt
6. Golf with Darik a lot.
7. Learn to be a better instrument in the Lord's hands (follow prompting of Spirit)
8. Learn how to do woodwork or interior decoration, etc.
8 Things I learned about myself in the past year:
1. I have limits and abilities I need to know and respect.
2. The destruction of families is the plague of this nation and affects every aspect of everyone's lives--and I can help.
3. Children grow too fast.
4. Children don't grow fast enough.
5. When I don't recharge/feed my Spirit I am dead in the water - powerless and defenseless.
6. Take time out for metime/girltime (girls nights or bookclubs).
7. Make time to read - but put the scriptures first.
8. Trust in the Lord and he will direct my paths.
8 Places I want to see:
4. East Coast
5. All of Europe pretty much
6. All of the Church History sites and pageants
7. The beach more often - it's so peaceful for me there
8. Disneyland with my kids
8 Things I miss
1. Being a kid without bills
2. The extra time I had before I had kids.
3. The extra $ I had before I had kids.
4. Living outside Mormon Valley
5. All of my friends in Iowa
6. My time in Rexburg
7. My dream job at Agassi Enterprises
8. College. I loved learning.
8 Things I currently want/need:
1. Want: a landscaper to redo my lawn for free (and to weed for me every day)
2. Want: enough $ and time to do all the little fixups around the house
3. Want: A big ol vacay with D
4. Need: to keep an eternal perspective
5: Want: no debt.
6. Need: to be more patient
7. Want: more peace and quiet (not likely in toddlerland)
8. Need: more hours in my day