Thursday, August 07, 2008

Step Ahead Preschool

My neighbor and friend, April, who lives across the street from me operates a Preschool. Ellie is attending her first year this year and -- she is SO excited. If you've been keeping up on the blog she even potty trained herself so she can go to Miss April's Preschool. If that aint a testament of how good this place is I don't know what is! Anyways, April has a bachelor's degree and taught elementary school for several years in Nampa. I've seen how well she runs her preschool (I babysat her kids last year during her classes) and I have been nothing except impressed. If you are thinking about putting your 3- or 4-year-old in preschool in September -- give April a call and just come over to look at her school (she has a seperate preschool attached to her house with it's own entrance). It's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. It is always so nice to find a good preschool with great teachers! We are looking forward to our first year of preschool this September too.

    ReplyDelete