Friday, November 27, 2009

{an awesome deal on} YUM

Have you ever wanted to have a constant supply of organic, cheap, fresh fruit throughout the year? I have :-) Enter: Bountiful Baskets CoOp.

Here's how it works. One day every other week is open for ordering, that's right only 24 hours. You donate $15 to the CoOp and in return they deliver at least $50 of fresh fruits and veggies. If you'd like to see an example of what was given out at the last one see this link. Twice a month they have drop-off dates in Malad, Idaho Falls, and Rexburg (I'd like them to open a Pocatello stop but they need at least 50 customers to make that work). I was thinking if I went to pick up from the IF location I could pick other people's orders up at the same time (maybe we can even take turns picking up until we get enough poky people). So go check out the website and see what you think.

The next Bountiful Basket delivery day will be December 5th. Order on Wednesday, December 2nd before 10:00 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. k-ellie's sayings=pure awesomeness! she is such a fun kid! love her, and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK- I HAVE to agree with T, Ellie's sayings are HILL.ARIOUS. I normally hate when people write "LOL" but seriously, I'm LOL-ing. Cool kid, Kris. :)

    ReplyDelete