Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Week In the Life


Well, I think this is my schedule most of the time, and I kind of wanted it to go in my blog book so I can just remember what I did day-to-day . . . It's not that I'm incredibly busy with one kid & one niece to babysit - I know plenty of people (April) who have it worse :-)

SUN
MON
TUE
WED
THU
FRI
SAT
wake up @ 8 
My ONLY Ellie Day!
Get E to school by 8
Kendra dropped off @ 6:30
Kendra dropped off @ 6:30, E to school by 8
Kendra dropped of @ 6:30
Bountiful Baskets @ 6 am
Missionary Mtg
Breakfast, Art, Friends
Go to Work for 3 hours
Bfast, Shower during baby signing time
Try to clean house
Breakfast
Visit my mom, Come home and unpack produce
Ward Council
Cuddle & Read Books
Lunch & Errands
Playdate with Laura
Shower during baby signing time
Shower during baby signing time
Clean House?  Nah, It’s never clean anyway
Church
Lunch
Primary Pres Mtg
feed everyone lunch & K takes a nap
feed K lunch & takes a nap
feed everyone lunch & K takes a nap
ISU FB game - Darik working all day
Primary
Teach Photography to my Cousin Renae
Pick Up Ellie @ 215, Teach Piano Lesson to Kayla
wake up K for E’s dance class @ 3, Drop K off @ 4
Pick up Ellie @ 215, K goes home @ 4
Ellie plays with friends & K goes home @ 4
Huddle under blankets, depressed abt the dirty house
Dinner
Dinner, FHE
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Family or Friends Nite
Darik has class 7-10
Darik has class 6-9
K has Pack Mtg or Coupon Class
 Jon+Lauras / D works BBall / K has Roundtable
Darik works Fri nights during FB season
Sometimes Darik gets home by 7, usually 11 pm
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment