Sunday, September 18, 2011

Okie Dokie, Hokie Pokey

Did you know before the fourth quarter at VT they bring the band and cheaterleaders out to lead everyone in the Hokie Pokey?  Neither did I, until I stayed a whole game.  This time instead of appalachian state it was some other chump team - a softie.  And Darik was released early to come down a sit with us in the 4th, which was kind of cool.  I was a little less mystified by the pomp and circumstance of it all, but still fun.  THEN after the game I find out we can sell our tickets on StubHub and make out with some cash.  Um?  Yes, please.  I can watch these games from home for $200, so we sold our Clemson tickets.  I'm glad Ellie and I went and experienced it and had fun, but I'm thinking Christmas folks - and Mama wants some Busch Garden tickets from Santa.  I'm Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment