Sunday, July 23, 2006

I have a crush on Albert Pujols.


That is a player for the cards. He is just a year older than me and is already considered one of the greatest players ever.

Anyway, on July 14-15 we took off for St. Louis to visit my Uncle Gordon & Aunt Jackie. We had tickets to the Cards v. Dodgers game on Saturday. We had so much fun visiting. It was supposed to hit the upper-90s with full St. Louis humidity on Saturday afternoon, and the game started at noon. We figured we could survive it, but to help Ellie out we would take turns going into the concourse with her to cool off.

We ended up sweating our brains out. That was the hottest I've ever been in my life, hands down. It beats anything I've ever felt in Vegas. I was putting sunscreen on but it wasn't sticking to my skin because the sweat was dripping so badly - gross, huh. Temperatures reached over 110 degrees fahrenheit on the field as the Cardinals defeated the Dodgers 2-1 in 10 innings.

We have lots of great pictures I took with my Uncle Gordon's camera. I will post them when he sends them.

No comments:

Post a Comment