Thursday, June 07, 2007

High School Musical

Well it wasn't a musical --- that's what I would NOT call the sound that our 8 kids make all congregated in one room. Last night one of my high school friends from Oregon was in town to visit so we all got together for dinner and chit-chat. I believe the husbands spent most of the time taking care of the kids :-) And of course Ellie and Jayda were tickled pink to be able to play together again. Jayda's mommy just had a baby boy via csection 6 days earlier and she still made it for the shindig. She's my hero!
Here are just the 5 girls. This is half of our group from high school. The rest are in Boise and Oregon and one Poky girl was MIA. The three middle now each of two kids!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristine, I found this link to your blog on Melissa Petrini's and I'm so excited to see the pics of your beautiful family and read what you've been up to. It's amazing how much has changed since the Rexburg days. I'm a blogger mom now too. My address is: willisfamilyblog.blogspot.com

    Alicia Willis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine...so when did your blog become andersontopia? After you saw Snyder-topia, no doubt? :) You know where I got it from? The Emperor's New Groove. Ellie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete