Wednesday, August 15, 2007

In Mourning

A good friend of mine passed away -- this friend was there when Ellie was born and when she smiled for the first time. And when when she learned to walk and every time we've moved. In fact, since Las Vegas we've had this friend with us. The friend is our dear old Nikon Coolpix 4100 digicam. After being leaked on by a water bottle two weeks ago at Riot Zone it has since refused to revive. It was approaching its third birthday and it was a discontinued model when we bought it . . . and it's now without warranty . . . it's been banged up enough that I just think it would be better to get a new, dear friend. I'll probably go until Christmas without one so I can get the one I want --- which I don't know if you or I could survive a picture-less blog until then. We'll see. I am concerned that I need to make sure I get pics of Taysha at soccer, but we'll see what we can figure out for the next two months. I really have been sad. There have been so many blog-worthy moments that have happened the past two weeks that deserve to be Kodak Moments! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment