Monday, October 15, 2007

4 things

I've seen this everywhere so I decided to go really quickly:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wife and mother
2. Accountant
3. Secretary
4. Papergirl

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Hoosiers
2. Happy Gilmore
3. Ever After
4. While You were Sleeping

Four Places you Have Lived:
1. Pocatello
2. Rexburg
3. Vegas
4. Iowa


Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Heroes
2. House
3. The Office
4. The Amazing Race

Four places I have been:
1. SoCalifornia
2. Nauvoo
3. Philly/Atlantic City
4. Oregon (I know I'm boring that I can't think anywhere else)

People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Pocatello High School
2. Not much else cuz I have the myfamily.com sites

Four of my favorite foods:
1. dutch oven potatoes
2. barbecue chicken
3. generic vanilla ice cream
4. good peach cobbler

I would rather be right now:
1. iowa visiting everyone i miss
2. hawaii
3. on a cruise
4. europe

Things I am looking forward to in the next year?
1. la quinceanera
2. randy and diana coming home from their mission
3. summer when darik won't have to work so much
4. saving up enough money to do some work outside the house

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:22 PM

    yeah cause if you went to Iowa you could visit us in Omaha and we would love that!!

    ReplyDelete