Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This is my kid. This is my kid on candy. Any Questions?

With all the holiday candy floating around me thinketh she had a hyper day on Thursday. She wanted to take a bath and she saw her ARIEL SWIMSUIT! OhMyHeavens, she HAD to wear it!!! (she just watched Little Mermaid for the first time the week before and she loves to pretend to be a mermaid in the bath, thanks to Dora). The problem???? It was a size 18 month swimsuit!! SO yes, please excuse the immodesty (coverage and fit? not so good!), but after her bath she ran away from me and wouldn't let me change her (typical) then she moseyed on into the living room to put on a dancing performance (I'll post video later, but these are snapshots of her jumping, spinning, and singing).

This is my kid:
This is my kid on candy:
Any Questions?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's not even funny how much I can relate to your experiences!

    ReplyDelete