Sunday, April 27, 2008

before I forget

My mom and I are looking for a few moms of families with one or two kids that wants to start a frozen dinner club. We could do it once a month or once a week -- but on Saturday you just make a triple/quadruple batch of whatever meal you choose. Then we get together to swap and we have meals for the week. I'm planning on buying disposable meal pans on ebay and buying a dinner club cookbook at Deseret Book. We want to start up in May so let me know if you're interested. :-)

4 comments:

  1. oh man! that sounds like so much fun, but right now we're in the process of desperately trying to get rid of everything in our freezer so that we don't waste anything when we move. maybe when it goes down we could at least swap frozen meal ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could handle once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good to me.. let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to do this for a while. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete