Friday, April 25, 2008

tagged

1. WHAT ARE FOUR JOBS THAT YOU HAVE HAD IN LIFE?
papergirl for the ISJ, Wendy's, Walmart, Ricks College Public Relations, BYUI Presidents Office, KB Framing Intern, Agassi Enterprises Assist to Controller

2. WHAT ARE FOUR PLACES WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN?
North Carolina, Philly/Atlantic City, Iowa, SoCal? Boring huh.

3. WHAT ARE FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS?
Generic Vanilla Ice Cream (sometimes with berries), dutch oven potatoes, ? sometimes chinese . . . I actually like food I don't have to cook but don't like going through the hassle of going to a restaurant . . . so that would be my mother-in-law's cooking, then :-)

4. WHO ARE FOUR PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW BETTER?
? People in my ward?

5. FOUR REASONS I LOVE BEING ME?
I have the best husband, I have Ellie, I have great friends, I have great family

6. WHAT ARE FOUR CLASSES YOU WISH WERE OFFERED TO YOU THAT YOU COULD PARTICIPATE IN RIGHT NOW?
Photoshop, Photography, MBA classes, ? Whatever Else, a cooking class? I could always improve there :-)

7. WHO ARE FOUR FRIENDS OR RELATIVES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAG?
well, how bout whoever wants to . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment