Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hired, Fired, Hired, Fired, and Hired Again

Well I wasn't actually fired, but both of my part-time jobs last week (babysitting a baby and one day a week at the cashiers office) just out of the blue told me they didn't need me anymore. I'm flexible enough it's not that big of a deal, but it surprised me -- especially because I was kind of planning on that being my summer schedule and us using the extra dough to pay off the last of our debt. So It was just a surprise, then the accountant at Darik's office asked me to come in and help with payroll every other week. So I went in on Monday and she asked if I wanted to be trained to be her backup, so . . . a few doors close and one more opens.

1 comment:

  1. The Lord keeps an eye on us. I know that for a fact!

    ReplyDelete