Friday, May 23, 2008

WARNING - PICTURE OVERLOAD

For those of you who are new to this blog -- you may have noticed a lot of pictures. Would you say I have a plethora? Yes, I would agree. Well ever since I began publishing my blog into a hardbound copy I've found that the transition from blog to book works much better if I just include EVERY picture I want in my book (on the page layouts). So since I use this as my journal/family history and I'm planning on some awesome page layouts I guarantee you will find many of my pictures monotonous and / or boring. If you wonder why I don't do slideshows, they don't import into the book software. So -- consider yourself warned! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm always afraid that I put too many pics on my blog too, but then I always love looking at other people's pictures, no matter how many, so I hope everyone else feels the same. Keep the pictures coming, the more the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how are you doing that? I've been wanting to do that, but now sure where to go.

    ReplyDelete