Monday, June 30, 2008

Since U Been Gone

Well I've been out of town for 3-4 days now (Boise and Portland). Yep, I'm in P-town! It's gorgeous! Bytheway, highschoolfriends, y'all better email me your pics from the reunion so I can have them to blog by the time I get back on Sunday. There won't be many blogs until then. Have a great week!

p.s. Our plans for this week are as follows: I'm going to the zoo, to a county fair, and handpicking strawberries for 60 cents per pound and then making jam, playing at waterparks, and basically just chillin' out with Darik's brother's family. We've had lots of fun so far. I'll try to remember my camera to blog it all.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pic at the top! HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the new picture. How did you get you black and white but keep the rest in color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your camera. I think it is the coolest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete