Wednesday, September 03, 2008

working dinner


The ISU Bengal Foundation holds a catered dinner every year for their donors and D & his family (us) were invited to tag along. My dad was the emcee for the event (as he's the new Voice of Bengals) so my parents and bro & SIL were there as well. A big ol' Miller family affair. We accidentally showed up 30 minutes early so I told the kids to just run around on the FB field. Hopefully it would wear them out so bedtime would be smooth sailin'. I think it worked. The highlights of the evening were: the yummy catered food, Christian wanting to stalk Benny the Bengal, and watching my cute kids muck about on the same turf I spent playing on as a kid!

1 comment:

  1. I always thought it would be so fun to run like crazy on a huge field like that (like I ever run anyway!). Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete