Sunday, January 18, 2009

it's like rain, on your wedding day

Ok, I wanted to post my "goals" for the year:

1) Enjoy. To just enjoy. I want this to be my theme for 2009. Enjoy the diapers, the uncertainty, the tantrums, the laundry, the dishes. Seriously. May I enjoy every moment of it.

2) Write. On Segullah they had an essay contest that I really wanted to enter. And I never got around to it. I already have the title of my essay, "Is this what I was born to do?" but I guess now I just have 12 months to work on it for the 2009 contest.

3) Run. Exercise w/BoM on the Ipod regularly. I have been thinking about starting running this year. My goal is to complete at least one of Poky's fun runs. I may need a training partner, any takers?

4) Sleep. I get sleepy at 6 pm, get my second wind, go to bed around 11 pm, takes me about 2 hours to fall asleep, wake up around 7 am more tired than when I went to bed.

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think? That #4 is my goal and I'm posting this past midnight?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Those are great goals! I'm trying the running thing myself, I'm looking into some of the 5K's in the area. Maybe in years to come that's something that we can do together.
    teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to find a treadmill on Craigslist. I want to run as well but I can't get myself outside in -20 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete