Farrell: Sing a hymn.
Lozano: No way.
Farrell: When you have a dirty thought, sing a hymn.
Lozano: Yeah, my bishop used to tell me that. Now every time they sing a hymn in church I have a dirty thought.
= States of Grace
I got this one from my friend Debra, and it was fun so I thought I'd try it. Here are quotes from my top fave 15 movies (not a definitive list, it's hard to narrow it down!). You guess the movie and get bonus points for who said what. If a movie isn't guessed in two days I'll add more quotes. PS -- NO GOOGLING, people :-) Leave your guesses in the comments
- I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into? Juno from Juno -- Hilery
- I play, coach stays. He goes, I go. Jimmy from Hoosiers -- Hilery
- What are you grinning at, you ghost? Ray from FoDreams -- Hilery
- Sweep the leg. Sensai from Karate Kid -- Hilery
- I would rather die a thousand deaths than see my mother's dress on that spoiled, selfish cow! Danielle from Ever After - Kjerstin
- I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. Jason from Bourne Identity -- Hilery
- I like Mass better in Latin. It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying. Grandma from While You Were Sleeping -- Kjerstin
- I choose us. Kate from The Family Man -- Hilery
- And I'd kick her, sir. Bartok from Anastasia -- Katie (good job!)
- That's what mothers do with daughters; they talk about how to look prettier. Mom from Penelope -- Teresa (I was hoping you would get this!)
- -I think if people see this footage they'll say, "oh my God that's horrible," and then go on eating their dinners.
-We're here as peace keepers, not peace makers.
-Please don't let them kill me. I... I promise I won't be Tutsi anymore. HOTEL RWANDA
- -Because you're the son of a clerk, and I'm not supposed to want to be you!
-King's to you, Fernand. COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO
- I SOUND MY BARBARIC YAWP OVER THE ROOFTOPS OF THE WORLD. John from Dead Poet's Society -- Hilery
- Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom. Hitch from Hitch -- Hilery
- Are you saying you'll flunk us if we don't change the world?
You're giving me a brand-new Jaguar, and you don't want anything? Pay it Forward - Jessica