- watching movies at theaters. (usually) there is someone there just buggin the heck outta me
- in the temple: people who gossip / can't stop talking / whispering. My favorite part is to just be able to sit in silence. I have heard some crazy stories from ladies behind me about their best friend's nephew's girlfriend. It sure is interesting to find out what some people's definition of "necessary communication" is.
- people who request the help of the Elder's Quorum to move and then don't even pack 1 box! seriously, it happened in Iowa -- not ONE box packed at all. People usually tend to fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum, though.
- that bad teachers can't get fired because of teacher's unions
- right-wing AND left-wing nut-jobs
- Nervous tics that people have: clicking pens, tapping feet, picking at their fingers, cracking knuckles, etc.
- Having to sweep my floor 3x a day! I remember back in vegas I swept once a week!
- Screaming kids. I can handle tantrums, yelling, crying, fighting, etc. But when it goes to screaming (you know, the shrill stuff) I put the smack down (not literally).
- People having expectations of me. Just little stuff like kids asking, "So what are you going to give me for dessert?" And while I might of been thinking of giving them some Gogurts or something . . . if they expect it I decide not to give it. No dessert tonight. Then on other nights if they ask politely or not at all I'll bust it out. Dessert is not a right, it's a privilege! :-)
- having to pay full price for something!
Monday, February 16, 2009
The BUG Tag
My friend Lacey tagged me with this a few weeks ago . . . basically just list off 10 things that bug you . . . in no particular order:
at 11:43 PM