Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sleep. i love sleep.

so, with our crazy schedule lately I've still been trying to coupon shop . . . and usually that means going @ 6 am - not to be the first to get the deals but literally that's the ONLY time I can go! anyways, so I've been up early and up late and it finally caught up to me. I didn't find a babysitter last night in time for Darik to sneak me into the David Archuleta concert he was working at, so I just put the kids to bed - and realized I literally could fall asleep RIGHT THEN. So I did. I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed before 8:15 am. It WAS awesome. Of course the laundry, vacuuming, mopping, etc etc. didn't get done.

Also both Albies and KMart are having double coupon deals this week and I've been trying to get in there to save tons of $. But I just can't find the time in my schedule -- so I just have to admit that it's okay if I miss out on the sale this time. Other than that I have also realized lately that it PAYS to break the sabbath with coupon shopping. Both walgreens and Kmart start their sales on Sunday - so oftentimes by the time I can make it the shelves are cleared. Tis life! I guess I'm just building up treasures in heaven!

2 comments:

  1. I adore my sleep too but after seeing your store room it makes me want to get out and find some more deals! Thanks for the class on Saturday! It was so good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one word for you: RAINCHECKS.

    They are a Sabbath keepers best friend. :)Don't be afraid to ask for them.

    ReplyDelete