Friday, January 01, 2010

a stroll down memory lane

so I'm finally finishing up my 2009 blog book . . . and when I was done I saw that I had about 20 more pages that I could fill up for free (240-280 pages is the same price) . . . so I decided to put all of Ellie's "sayings" from the column of this blog in . . . and then I decided every year that I would add in collages of Ellie.  One for every year, and each collage would have one picture from every month.  I've always wanted to do this but haven't until now -- and boy is it a tearjerker.  When you only have one baby you only get to have this journey once . . .






3 comments:

  1. oh that girl is such an angel! what a precious collage, i just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collages! Ellie is so adorable, I can't believe our baby girls are going to be five this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and I also love looking back at Ellie's pictures. I only wish you lived closer so I could hear her little voice and see her and Nora play.

    ReplyDelete