Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hey - batta batta

For those of you who never played (or coached) Teeball, you might not have said those words as much as I have. This week was Christian's last week of teeball. It was sad and happy at the same time. I'm happy because it sure frees up a little more time in our hectic schedule. And I'm sad because in a way these games were kindof the only real form of entertainment I had in my life. There are kids who have to swing 100 times to hit the ball, kids who run to 3rd base first, kids who forget they're playing baseball and just lay down in the grass and start rolling around, and kids (ahem, named Christian) who -- as they are running the bases and a ball goes rolling into the outfield -- instead of running to 2nd, they run to get the ball. And I sure will miss seeing Christian's happy face when he tells people about his HOME RUN!!!





3 comments:

  1. Isn't T-ball so funny to watch? I love it! way cute pics! I love the new pics at the top of your blog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute ... as are the others! I remember acting like that when I was little and "playing" ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love all your new pix on your header!! So cute!

    We've been busy with soccer. It ended last week, and I still haven't gotten around to blogging about it. Glad to see you're still making great use of your summer!

    ReplyDelete