Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight


Well on release day my friend from work, Kristy, and I went to the 2:40 show. It was so cheesy and squeetastic and yet magical all at the same time. Overall I did go in with really low expectations . . . and while the acting or screenplay wasn't amazing overall I was pleased. Please note the Team Jacob tshirt (thanks Andrea for the iron on, even though my old iron created a black box around the chestage area!).

I don't know how many of you know but a lot of people ask if you married your Edward or Jacob? Well I married my Charlie/Carlisle. So what could be more perfect than Billy Burke/Charlie totally stealing every singe scene he was in. By the end of the show I was lovin' me some BB, even with the mustache! I just imagine he's Darik, so it's not cheating :-) Plus it's much less creepy for me to love Charlie than 16 year old Jacob, right?

1 comment: