Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Adventures in Couponing

Hey everybody . . . I am finally down off of my couponing high - after 7 days I've taught over 10 people the trick to figure it all out. If you'd still like to come to a Monday night class or set one up for me to come teach leave a comment down below. I decided to share this - the only way I can pay for teaching the class is selling newspaper subscriptions. You can coupon w/o it but you won't save as much $$. So - I am the only one in SE Idaho who offers this subscription deal right now. I believe you can call in to get the deal - but if you do, please mention I referred you, it's disappointing to bust your booty and not get credit for it.
Coupon Deal
Hopefully we can now get back to our regularly scheduled programming (i.e. pictures of Ellie) right?

1 comment:

  1. Over here, we can get four papers a week for $.89 each. It's through CouponSense. This looks like a good deal too. I happened to get lucky and get mine for $.50/paper. Have fun couponing!

    Oh yeah, Albertsons deal last week...I spent $219.66, saved $587.15, and I still have $20 in coupons. It's fun to get a good deal.
    Colette

    ReplyDelete