Friday, February 18, 2011

Skinny Jeans, Part 2

So after his meeting were over Darik came back to the hotel.  He had texted me that he wanted to go out that evening so I dressed up and got ready.  I was wearing the skinny jeans - they were better for a night out than the sweats I brought, right?  D walks in and sees me, freezes, and says, "Who are you and what did you do with my wife?  That is not the girl I married!"

Sigh.  Off go the jeans.  We went out to eat at El Torito Grill (LOVE the taquitos) for our 10th anniversary dinner.  The place was pretty nice and authentic, a little out of the range of what you find in Pocatello.  So perfect.  Darik had visited with Mr. Alabama for a while that afternoon and I told D I wanted to see if he had time to meet me.  So later that night MrA txted Darik and said we could meet up.  I was in sweats, so I jump up to change and get ready.  What does Darik say?

"Just don't wear your skinny jeans!"

 He is not a fan, my friends.  Not. A. Fan.

3 comments:

  1. At least he didn't call you Bieber! What is with these husbands? Can't they just appreciate the hotness of their wives?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly!! I actually made the comment that I was Bieber now -- you should see my long shaggy hair. It's too close of a likeness to be coincidental {cringe}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my skinnys! You should post a picture - I'm sure you look hot~

    ReplyDelete